Thursday, February 27, 2014

Here Kitty Kitty

A working barn= lots of feed= lots of mice. You may recall that back in December, we brought home Hubby's cousin's cat. We didn't realize how skittish this kitty was.

After 3 weeks of living in my garage, he finally decided that he liked me and would come out of hiding when I visited. I decided it was time to let him out.

"Roady" hit the road. 

I realized that I would have to start with kittens and let them grow up in the barn. 

Here are our new babies. Sam Adams "Sammy" the tabby and little white "No Name Yet". I was joking about naming him Cracker, but that doesn't seem fair to do to the little guy. "Revere" maybe? 

They will be moving to the barn when this cold snap passes. I'll set up a crate for them to keep them safe when I'm not out there and for them to live in for a little while they grow and accept this as home. 




1 comment:

  1. Cute!
    I need a mouser. I'm just afraid they will eat baby chicks :/

    ReplyDelete