Saturday, April 25, 2015

Spa Day

I finished all the clipping yesterday with the help of my friend Martha. She was an extra-big help by squeezing me in for a massage yesterday morning when I awoke with every bit of my aching. She's an awesome massage therapist.

Of course, it's pouring rain this morning and I'm feeling bad for all my "naked" girls.
Hammock Haven Lichen Lulu was everything I'd hoped she'd be under all that hair.
 Kriscross Mack Konstance (Kat) is looking gorgeous. I'm hoping for some really good appraisal scores on her. This old lady deserves it.














Tickles Me Pink T Love Song

Tickles Me Pink T I Wanna Rock (Rocco)

And baby pictures since I can't resist. These are Lulu and Buttercup's girls. They are niece/aunt and half sisters. It's amazing how much they look alike. I can't get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment